gnustep_base_user_main() question

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: gnustep_base_user_main() question
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 11:19:59 -0400

Hi,

I'm getting a linking error that I'm trying to track down:

/usr/local/GNUstep/System/Library/Libraries/libgnustep-base.so: undefined reference to `gnustep_base_user_main'

I find that gnustep_base_user_main() is *called* in NSProcessInfo.m, and sometimes when running in a debugger I've seen that the main() function in user code is somehow automagically mapped to this name. Since it seems like that is NOT happening in my case, I was wondering, HOW is this supposed to be done?

I'm not really an expert on the ins and outs of .o and executable file formats, loading, linking, and running, so a simple explanation would be appreciated. ;)

Thanks.