Re: Advertisement for gnustep

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: Advertisement for gnustep
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 21:34:08 +0200

On Sep 10, 2006, at 18:19, Nicola Pero wrote:
Good point ... I'm afraid I was thinking of the "server-side" Java. ;-)

I mean, you know all those "enterprise applications" that have no GUI --
or that have a web interface as the user interface. :-)

Well, for the advertisement. What would you say, _why_ is GNUstep good for that? :-)

Eg Ruby tries to get into that market by allowing the user to contruct flashy web 2.0 apps in a few minutes (and they do not seem to succeed). Do we have a similiar unique feature which could drive enterprise people to try GNUstep?

Thanks,
  Helge
--
Helge Hess