Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r23393 - in /apps/projectcenter/branches/UNSTABLE_0_5:

From: Sergii Stoian
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r23393 - in /apps/projectcenter/branches/UNSTABLE_0_5: ./ Documentation/ Headers/ProjectCenter/ Headers/Protocols/ Library/ Library/Resources/FileAttributes.gorm/ Library/Resources/ProjectWindow.gorm/ Modules/ Modules/Editors/Projec
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:32:37 +0300

Hi, Adam.

On 9/5/06, Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:
Can you also put in a svn log and/or ChangeLog of what you did?  It's
helpful for other people working on the project.  I usually the
ChangeLog as the svn log entry so they are the same.

Once I bring PC with new features into some useable shape I'll do it. Thank you.
BTW, I've updated my e-mail on savannah as well as on gna.org.

--
Sergii Stoian, ProjectCenter maintainer