Re: Debug as default...

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: Debug as default...
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 23:43:21 +0200

Hey,

On Sunday, September 10, 2006, at 07:40 AM, Gregory John Casamento wrote:

I'm mentioning this again in order to start a discussion on the pros/cons of doing this.

since I find that lately gnustep is sluggish enough by itself and swaps wildly while loading... I'd vote against that. A reasonable setup would be to have it on for the svn version, but disabled in the release tarballs?
Or should be more seriously speak about stable and unstable releases?
O just enable -g with "make debug=yes" it makes more sense to me than "strip=yes"

-R