Re: Debug as default...

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Debug as default...
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:41:58 -0700 (PDT)

Riccardo,

Could you be more specific about what architectures, how much memory, what
operating system you are seeing the sluggishness on?   If there are performance
bottlenecks in GNUstep, this information would be extremely helpful in rooting
out any problems which might exist.

On both of my intel machines, a 700 MHz Pentium III and a 3.2GHz Dual P4,
GNUstep is quite fast.   Additionally, it works very well on my SPARC5 under
Solaris.   Which machines are you seeing a problem on?

Later,

--Gregory Casamento