Re: Advertisement for gnustep

From: Daniel Almeida
Subject: Re: Advertisement for gnustep
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:46:51 +0100

O.k. then we should try to get developers who have both Windows and Unix experience to advance the Windows port of gnustep (esp. GNUstep GUI) IMHO. From what I have perceived from the mailing lists it's that kind of people we lack most.

I'm very interested on helping with the windows port! I have windows, unix and OS X experience. The windows port is really important to me and it seems to be very unstable!

Daniel