Re: gnustep release numbers

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: gnustep release numbers
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 21:11:48 +0200

On Oct 4, 2006, at 18:33, Gregory John Casamento wrote:
Since, you're the one making this assertion, I believe it's up to you to prove that we have broken it in every release.

Thats trivial, just check the changelog:
http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/Developer/Base/ ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes.html

As outlined in the ChangeLog every single release broke the ABI. Well there is one, 1.10.3, which didn't seem too just by looking at the changelog (at least this was a subminor release).

Absolutely no offense intended, but its a matter of fact GNUstep is highly ABI unstable.

Greets,
  Helge
--
Helge Hess