Re: exception panel userInfo browser

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: exception panel userInfo browser
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:59:18 +0100

On 27 Oct 2006, at 10:38, Fred Kiefer wrote:

Hi Matt,

hope I did not block you by not replying. I was away this week and gave
up on reading mails while travelling some time ago.

To me this patch looks great so go ahead. What could be added is
translatability of the texts, but this is missing in the whole file. We
need to add this at some point in time, not now.

I have to confess to not having reviewed the code at all ... but I heartily approve of the idea. Maybe it's the geek in me, but I really like having little bits of semi-hidden functionality in the gui ... stuff that's useful for experts but not much good to naive users and shouldn't clutter the normally visible gui.