Re: NSTableView keyboard control

From: Matt Rice
Subject: Re: NSTableView keyboard control
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 17:49:37 -0800 (PST)

--- Matt Rice <address@hidden> wrote:

> > > heres an initial implementation of keyboard
> > control
> > > up, down, page up, page down, home, end and
> > > modifiers
> > > for NSTableView..
> > >
> > > its not exactly pretty
> >
> > alright well, my abuse of computeNewSelection()
> > doesn't seem to be fully functional, for instance

i was unable to use computeNewSelection()

if there was a previous selection outside of the
contiguous region,
computeNewSelection would remove it and then not
re-add
it because oldSelectedRows was unavailable.

anyhow i implemented a function selectContiguousRegion

which is currently only used by keyDown:

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near historic lows:
$150,000 loan as low as $579/mo. Intro-*Terms
https://www2.nextag.com/