Win32 Cairo backend : strange behavior...

From: xavier . glattard
Subject: Win32 Cairo backend : strange behavior...
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 12:07:29 +0100

Hello

I've started to work on the win32 Cairo backend (winlib and glitz)
I get prety (almost) black windows : Calculator and Gorm start and run :-)

Well... when i'm lucky...

In fact i need to insert some NSLog in my code _to_avoid_Gorm_crash_ !!
These NSLog have to be at the right place, or Calculator fails to
create windows

(Cairo-glitz only - Cairo-winlib seems to be ok (but with black windows))

Any suggestions ? Thanks !!

Last question : is the X11 (glitz) Cairo backend usable ? Thks.

Xavier