Problem with SVN checkout

From: Chris Vetter
Subject: Problem with SVN checkout
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 12:40:00 +0100

Hi,

since this morning I get a weird error message while checking out SVN:

  Fetching external item into 'dev-apps/...'
  External at revision 24235.

  Fetching external item into 'tests/...'
  External at revision 24235.

No problem here, I get all modules from dev-apps and tests, but then I get

  Fetching external item into 'dev-libs/db'
  External at revision 24235.

  Fetching external item into 'dev-libs/extensions'
  svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/gnustep/!svn/vcc/default'
  svn: Cannot replace a directory from within

???

I renamed dev-libs and tried to re-get the whole 'tree,' it correctly checks out the 'db' module but then I get a message, that 'extensions' doesn't exist (on the server side).

--
Chris