Re: GNUstep subversion statistics

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: GNUstep subversion statistics
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:42:12 -0500

On Jan 15, 2007, at 12:09 AM, Andrew Ruder wrote:

Hey all,

I was browsing freshmeat.net earlier tonight and came across a package
called 'svnstat.'  Since I keep local mirrors of all the gnustep stuff
(with svk), I generated some statistics of some gnustep stuff.  It is
pretty neat to look through.

Interesting.. any idea how it determines lines of code metrics? Unlike CVS, this info isn't in the SVN logs. I spent a while on the mailing lists asking about adding it, but none of the active developers believed in the value of the metric and I was lazy at the time so...