Mailing list subscriptions

From: Matthew King
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:28:58 +0000

I have just subscribed to a handful of GNUStep mailing lists which went
more or less smoothly (webmasters was a bit of a pain).

Every list to which I sent a subscribe email (ie. every one other than
webmasters) sent me two confirm requests. That is - all the lists I
subscribed to on gnu.org.

Of course this is not a problem for me because I could just ignore one
but it indicates a problem somewhere which may need to be fixed.

Cheers,

Matthew

--
I must take issue with the term "a mere child," for it has been my
invariable experience that the company of a mere child is infinitely