RE: gnustep-make experiment

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: RE: gnustep-make experiment
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 20:13:06 +0100 (CET)

> 1. source GNUstep.sh inside ./configure.

> 2. do it inside your GNUmakefile directly ...

Thinking about it, I'm not really with any of these two solutions ... when we
change radically the location of libraries, both might be broken by the change.
;-)

Probably the best solution is to add a gnustep-make macro and/or a shell script
that will tell you if a GNUstep library/tool is installed or not.  They would
have a 'public API' to tell you that, API which doesn't depend on the internal
location of libraries and things ... so we can freely change them without
affecting users. :-)

Thanks