Re: gnustep-make experiment

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: gnustep-make experiment
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 00:04:52 +0100

Nicola Pero schrieb:

> I'd rather spend some time documenting what we already have before we try
> working on the next
> steps (nobody seems to have a clue about all the new stuff in gnustep-make).
> So can we come
> back to this in a few weeks ? ;-)

Personally I'd prefer to suspend the release until we have an
environment that has a chance of remaining stable.  It seems that we
already require -make users to adapt thier projects for this release (I
remeber you cleaning up many projects in SVN) and it seems they may need
to adapt again for the subsequent release.

But as I'm not effected by it in a big way, I won't argue hard...

Cheers,