Re: gnustep-make experiment

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: gnustep-make experiment
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 01:32:38 +0100

On Jan 26, 2007, at 24:04, David Ayers wrote:
Personally I'd prefer to suspend the release until we have an
environment that has a chance of remaining stable.  It seems that we
already require -make users to adapt thier projects for this release (I remeber you cleaning up many projects in SVN) and it seems they may need
to adapt again for the subsequent release.

Thats a good point. The last gstep-make release already gave us a major headache. Well, if the next one is explicitly marked as unstable it would be probably OK ;-)

Thanks,
  Helge
--
Helge Hess