Re: Duplicate Member in NSMenuItemCell.h

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Duplicate Member in NSMenuItemCell.h
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:06:59 -0700

On Jan 26, 2007, at 7:48 AM, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

On 24 Jan 2007, at 16:36, Ted Howard wrote:
Perhaps a bigger issue is that my compiler (gcc-4.1.1) happily compiles the current code! Now that seems to me like a rather severe compiler bug. Does anyone know different?

I don't know why it wouldn't be a bug. Anyway, the Testfarm shows several machines that fail (and don't). For instance gcc 4.0.1 on Darwin fails to compile, but 4.1.1. (on Solaris) happiliy compiles this...

http://www.gnustep.org/developers/testfarm-results.txt