Re: Delay of release....

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Delay of release....
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 20:03:59 +0000

On 27 Jan 2007, at 19:59, Adam Fedor wrote:

On Jan 26, 2007, at 10:13 AM, Guenther Noack wrote:

Speaking of GNUstep bugfix releases, what happened to the release of
version 1.13.1, that fixes the buffer overflow issue I reported (
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?18366)? I've seen that the stable branch is tagged 1.13.1 now, but there's still no release made public, neither
on the web page nor on the ftp. I know that your time is limited and
this is all done on a volunteer basis, but this is certainly not a good sign for a framwork which wants to be used in professional applications.

The package is still in the incoming directory on the ftp server. I could move it and update everything, I just was unsure if Richard or Greg wanted to wait for something. Let me know.

I put it up there for Greg to put in place (I don't have write access to do it myself) and emaild him about it a few weeks ago. Don't know whether he just hasn't had time or there is some other reason.