Re: gnustep-make experiment

From: Matt Rice
Subject: Re: gnustep-make experiment
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 05:35:24 -0800

On 2007-02-11 05:00:20 -0800 Nicola Pero <address@hidden> wrote:

I like the idea of your patch, so I rewrote the shell script and committed it.

Minor nit... isn't gnustep-config.sh meant to be executed, not sourced?
So shouldn't it be named gnustep-config instead of gnustep.config.sh?

Yes, it is meant to be executed, not sourced. Not sure what implication
that does have on the '.sh' at the end of the name though.

Maybe omitting the '.sh' would allow us more freedom in the future, eg,
to replace the script with a compiled binary if we ever need ?

Any suggestions/comments on what the best name is ?

definately prefer gnustep-config for the above reasons