Re: gnustep-make experiment

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: gnustep-make experiment
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 23:20:07 -0700

On Feb 12, 2007, at 8:19 PM, Andrew Ruder wrote:

An extra dependency here is not an issue, especially considering the
widespread use of pkg-config.  I'm still scratching my head here
figuring out why it is so often claimed an issue throughout this thread
when most people will already have this on their system.

Think of it also as a dependancy of something we need to support. GNUstep make in particular has all kinds of these dependancies, many of which don't work now because no one uses them anymore.