Re: gnustep-make experiment

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: gnustep-make experiment
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 21:04:14 +0100 (CET)

This patch rewrites some internal code (making it more complex, not more easy,
but I suppose it's a matter of taste) and the only visible effect I can see is
that
it destroys the non-flattened (ie, fat binary) support in gnustep-make. :-(

Fat binaries *will* be/are supported in gnustep-make v2, and given all the
effort that was
spent to keep that very difficult feature working across massive changes in
going from
gnustep-make v1 to gnustep-make v2, I do want it to be clearly advertised and
marketed. :-)

No way we're dropping it right now once all the work has been completed and
we're on track
with gnustep-make v2.

Thanks