Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r24671 - /libs/gui/trunk/Source/NSAlert.m

From: Sergii Stoian
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r24671 - /libs/gui/trunk/Source/NSAlert.m
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 13:57:18 +0200

Hi, Fred.

I think the setRefusesFirstResponder is better because user should click
with mouse on non-default buttons. While default button used for
non-destructive procedure (as to NextStep User Interface Guilde) user can't
select other buttons by accident (read using Tab button).

As for button style: agreed. I'll make changes to svn.