Re: NSUserDirectory ... was Re: (no subject)

From: Tim McIntosh
Subject: Re: NSUserDirectory ... was Re: (no subject)
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 21:58:50 -0600

On Mar 6, 2007, at 5:27 AM, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

I agree ... it's not an idea I'd want to base my code on (I guess you can use NSHomeDirectoryForUser() in most cases).

Presumably the idea is that you can iterate through the subdirectories of these paths to find all the 'normal' user directories.  I've never needed to do that.

I could also imagine using this to populate a list of default home directory locations in a user account creation program.