Placement of bundles

From: Benhur Stein
Subject: Placement of bundles
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 14:33:52 -0300

Hi!

I'm trying the new make in svn (nice work), and I'm having problems
to find the new correct place to put my application's bundles, and
how to write GNUmakefile accordingly.

If I do not specify anything in the GNUmakefile, bundles go to Library/Bundles,
which I do not like, because it pollutes this global directory with
bundles from
different applications.

Previously, I used to put this in the GNUmakefile (like GNUMail does,
except that
it puts them directly in Library):

BUNDLE_INSTALL_DIR=$(GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DIR)/Library/Bundles/Paje

(Paje is the name of the application)
But now GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DIR is no more.

I read make's documentation, and there it is said that the Bundle directory is
deprecated in favor of ApplicationSupport. Should I use something
like this:

BUNDLE_INSTALL_DIR=$(GNUSTEP_APPLICATION_SUPPORT)/Paje

or something else alltogether?

Thanks,
Benhur