Re: Please digg this, we want GNUstep's Summer of Code participation's p

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Please digg this, we want GNUstep's Summer of Code participation's place in the limelight!
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 23:30:02 +0100

Am 19.03.2007 um 20:18 schrieb Stefan Bidigaray:

It seems like the votes have stagnated! I'd like to see this go to the front page, yet we only have 39 diggs so far, I can't believe there are only 39 people that read these mailing lists who are interested in GNUstep. I'm not sure how many diggs we need to get to the front page, but I think it's 40, which means we only need 1 more vote, come on people!

Thats seems to be no fixed number, according to [1] several other "secret" factors are considered. I've seen stories with only 35 diggs on the frontpage and stories with more than 60 diggs gone unpublished. Blogging about it is also said to be helpful.

But then again: new game, new luck: http://gnustep.blogspot.com/ 2007/03/help-port-webkit-to-gnustep.html

Just do it!
Stefan

[1] http://computer.howstuffworks.com/digg.htm