Re: Stable branches created for make, base, back and gui

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Stable branches created for make, base, back and gui
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 04:31:42 +0100

On 29 Mar 2007, at 19:22, Fred Kiefer wrote:

could you please do the same for gui and back? They are not exactly
stable, but sure not more unstable then at any time before :-)

I have figured out that the original gui revision is 24850 and that of
back is 24851. So most likely the merge command would look something like:

svn merge -r 24850:24938
svn+ssh://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/libs/back/trunk
svn+ssh://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/libs/back/branches/ gnustep_stable_20070311

But as this would be my first big merge, I think I better leave this to
somebody in the know.

OK ... I've updated gui and back too.