AddressManager input mask does not work anymore

From: Ingolf Jandt
Subject: AddressManager input mask does not work anymore
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:14:57 +0200

With recent svn-GNUstep the person input mask of AddressManager.app (0.4.6) does not work anymore: As soon as you leave a text field with tab or mouse it "forgets" its content and is empty. Thus one cannot enter or change any contacts. I do not know when this was introduced, as I did not try to edit my address book for a while. Maybe the NSCell redesign?

Should I contact the Addresses-developers?
Ingolf