Re: NSAnimation...

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: NSAnimation...
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 07:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

Xavier,

I am seeing the following error when compiling:

Making all for tool set_show_service...
 Compiling file set_show_service.m ...
 Linking tool set_show_service ...
../Source/./obj/libgnustep-gui.so: undefined reference to
`nsanimation_progressMarkSorter'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [obj/set_show_service] Error 1

I have tried to do a clean compilation twice now, with no luck.

Thanks, GJC
--
Gregory Casamento