Re: NSAnimation...

From: Xavier Glattard
Subject: Re: NSAnimation...
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 17:42:06 +0000 (UTC)

Gregory John Casamento <greg_casamento <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> Xavier,
>
> I am seeing the following error when compiling:
>
> Making all for tool set_show_service...
>  Compiling file set_show_service.m ...
>  Linking tool set_show_service ...
> ../Source/./obj/libgnustep-gui.so: undefined reference to
`nsanimation_progressMarkSorter'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make[2]: *** [obj/set_show_service] Error 1
>
> I have tried to do a clean compilation twice now, with no luck.
>
> Thanks, GJC
> --
> Gregory Casamento

Hi

I just update my source tree in my linux box (was quite old...)
and all is OK for me... (a brand new GNUStep installation tree :-)

Did you update -base ?
I guess you did... you would get more error messages !

No idea...
Couls you give me more informations ?
I use GCC 4.1.2 under debian Sarge.

Regards