Re: problem linking on MAC OSX

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Re: problem linking on MAC OSX
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:30:31 -0700

On 4/11/07, amit hetawal <address@hidden> wrote:
What do you mean by that, the source code a for them are present in
the same folder. Its like the lookup, recycle is the hash
implementation in C and the file is coral_test.c is another custome
software for networking wchih in case uses the code of hashes for the
working.
Hope i make sense...

So do i need to chnage anything in my makefile then ?

Thanks

On 4/11/07, Yen-Ju Chen <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 4/11/07, amit hetawal <address@hidden> wrote:
> [snip]

 You have a rule to generate coral_test.o,
 but not recycle.o, lookupa.o, hashtab.o.
 Based on your error messages, these three are not complied.
 Am I missing something ?
 I always use gnustep-make, even on Mac.
 It makes life much easier.

 Yen-Ju