RE: Re[2]: su, FFCall & crash

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: RE: Re[2]: su, FFCall & crash
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:20:22 -0400

Yes, problems with ffcall and mprotect are becoming more common as newer
kernels and processors implement more strict memory checking.  I imagine
this problem has something to do with the effective user or something...

Anyway, you could file a bug report for ffcall:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=101355&group_id=1355&func=browse

but they have not been very quick in working on the fundamental problem
that ffcall has with this, so I don't expect it will get fixed anytime
soon.