Re: AddressManager input mask does not work anymore

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: AddressManager input mask does not work anymore
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 18:14:16 +0200

Hi,

"AddressManager developers" is a "work in progress" thing. The original developer had put the project on hold and as far as I know Etoile has some sort of fork. Now I contacted the original developer (Bjoern Gieseler) and obtained that the new official home for Addresses is GAP. I waited to make an announcement since I wanted to check compilation problems (and find a way to fix the installation which is broken since the latest make changes) of the imported source tree, file on it, look for people to work with, gather information about possible patches, etc. Since the problem surfaced now I just thought it good to mention this "transition" which is not yet completed. Furthermore I don't think I will have many resources to dedicate to it myself, but I wanted to give Addresses an official place and avoid a fork.

So if there are news about the current problems, be sure to cc me!

cheers,
  Riccardo