Moving to GPLv3

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Moving to GPLv3
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 06:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

All,

I am going to start reviewing those parts of GNUstep that I am a direct
contributor to for movement to the GPLv3 or LGPLv3 where appropriate, namely
gnustep-gui and Gorm.   Fred, please help me look at gui for any issues
regarding this move.  I believe for those packages it will be simple.

I would like all of the maintainers for other parts of GNUstep to do the same
and report back if there are any issues with moving to the new license.

I expect that the transition will be smooth.

Thank you, GJC
--
Gregory Casamento
GNUstep Chief Maintainer