loss of emails

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: loss of emails
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 07:12:10 +0100

The hard drive in my laptop died at the weekend, so I'm running off my external backup disk while waiting for a replacement hard drive to be arrive .... and of course, as soon as I have no backup, some bug in my mail client has deleted all my email archive (apparently this is a known bug of the Apple mail client) ... *all* incoming mail up to yesterday evening!

If you emailed me something I need to respond to (or know of someone else who would have emailed me)... please resend as there is now no chance of me responding to the original.