Re: Cross-compiling from Mac OS X

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Cross-compiling from Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 13:41:50 +0200

Basically, I'd like to implement it so that the Cocotron guys have no advantage over GNUstep.

But we have t-shirts and other swag, does that count for nothing? :-)

LOL :-D

Man, he's damn right! ;-)

Back to the subject: for Xcode cross compilation you'd have to offer an SDK (placed in /Developer/SDKs/ on a Mac OS X box), and - as Graham mentioned - a cross-compiling toolchain. For each target/OS that is.

Cheers,

  Marcus

--
Marcus Mueller  .  .  .  crack-admin/coder ;-)
Mulle kybernetiK  .  http://www.mulle-kybernetik.com