Re: Next GNUstep release

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Next GNUstep release
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 21:37:56 -0600

Yes, RMS prefers the 'Lesser' term, so I suppose it should be changed.

On Oct 21, 2007, at 2:18 PM, Fred Kiefer wrote:

I just had a look at some of the files in base and there the licence is
given as GNU Lesser General Public License, whereas gui still uses the
term GNU Library General Public License. Shouldn't this be changed as
well? Looks like I have to do more than just replace a number :-(