Re: Next GNUstep release

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Next GNUstep release
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 08:41:02 +0100

On 21 Oct 2007, at 21:18, Fred Kiefer wrote:

I just had a look at some of the files in base and there the licence is
given as GNU Lesser General Public License, whereas gui still uses the
term GNU Library General Public License. Shouldn't this be changed as
well? Looks like I have to do more than just replace a number :-(

Yes, it should be changed ... I updated base where it still said 'Library' because that was actually wrong even with version 2 as the change from Library to Lesser was made some years ago. Hopefully I got all occurrences in base.