Re: Getting to 1.0 for gui

From: Matt Rice
Subject: Re: Getting to 1.0 for gui
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:28:44 -0800

On Nov 10, 2007 7:08 AM, Gregory John Casamento <address@hidden> wrote:
All,

I'd like to have a discussion and come to a consensus on what everyone feels would comprise a 1.0 gui release.

Please let me know your thoughts on the matter.

i hadn't seen mentioned the postscript & pdf output from NSViews e.g.
-dataWithEPSInsideRect:/-dataWithPDFInsideRect:

this may be working as it has been a long time since i tried it but when i did, I seemed to only get a portion of the view (though the portion looked alright)

though it may have been in a clip view, i cannot recall if it was in one or not

anyhow things may have changed since then I don't know, none the less
I'd consider well tested postscript output 1.0 release worthy,
pdf would be also nice, but at least one of the two

almost forgot chaos inhibitors, without them, 1.0 is simply unattainable.
and once those are in place we can make our slogan
GNUstep now with 20% more real chaos inhibitors.