Can't reuse a NSURLHandler instance ?

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Can't reuse a NSURLHandler instance ?
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 23:48:51 +0100

Hi,

I have web resources associated with NSURLHandles. Instead of creating
a new handle for each operation on a esource, I tried to use the same
handle multiples times.

When I change the HTTP method with [handle writeProperty:method
forKey:GSHTTPPropertyMethodKey], sometimes it get stuck, especially if
method is @"PROPFIND"). Event if I set it back to GET, PROPFIND is
used foe the following operations.

Is this a known behaviour ? Is it because I use non-HTTP methods ?

Philippe
--
I've never had a problem with drugs; I've had problems with the police. Keith
Richards