Re: GNUstep desktop?

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: GNUstep desktop?
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 00:00:14 +0100

Yavor Doganov wrote:
> В Fri, 04 Jan 2008 17:44:38 +0100, Fred Kiefer написа:
>
>> http://www.gnu.org/links/links.html#FreeGNULinuxDistributions
>
> A asked some time ago about this but nobody replied:
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.gnustep.general/29151
>
> This specific text was not written by RMS, but by one of the GNU
> webmasters.  Of course we will correct it as appropriate.

Sorry, I must have missed out that original posting at that time.
Perhaps I was to busy with the AlpenStep preparations. It clearly is our
own fault now, we should have reacted to your mail and got the text
corrected immediately. All your questions in your original post were
well founded and would lead to a much better characterization of GNUstep.

My impression on RMS being the author of this page was based on the
resulting discussion described in LWN article.

Cheers,