NSTableColumn patch to have Cocoa-compliant column width

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: NSTableColumn patch to have Cocoa-compliant column width
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 11:16:35 +0100

Hello,

When backporting Cocoa applications, time to time table views fail to show existing columns on GNUstep. The issue occurs if table columns are added programmatically because - width is 100 on Cocoa by default and 0 on GNUstep. So if you add a column without setting its width, it's going to invisible with GNUstep unlike Cocoa. The min width is 10 on Cocoa and 0 on GNUstep. In this case, I think a non-zero value is better because it avoids the annoying problem of making a table column disappears when resizing it, then having hard time to resize it once its width is equal to zero. -maxWidth is equal to FLOAT_MAX on Cocoa and 10000 on GNUstep, I haven't updated GNUstep default max width in my patch, I see no needs to modify it unless we want to exactly mirror Cocoa.

Cheers,
Quentin.