GNUStep Alternative to CGImage

From: Justin Kendrick
Subject: GNUStep Alternative to CGImage
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:57:05 -0800

I'm trying to write an open-source clone of Core Animation to use with GNUStep. Of course, CA's interface is fairly highly coupled with Quartz/CoreGraphics, mainly in its use of CGImage to pass image data in and out. NSImage seems heavier-weight, with its representation system, but I don't know if NSImageRep is really suitable for that. Does anyone on the list have more perspective on this?