Re: amd64 and libffi

From: Hubert Chathi
Subject: Re: amd64 and libffi
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 13:24:39 -0500

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:12:34 -0500, Hubert Chathi <address@hidden> said:

[...]

> (On the other hand, GNUstep programs apparently don't work with ffcall
> on Opterons, since ffcall doesn't seem to play well with the NX bit,
> apparently.)

Apparently, I may be wrong about this.  The problems with Opterons are
probably something completely different, and ffcall apparently does work
on them (at least as much as GNUstep needs).

I'm still interested in peoples' experiences with libffi on Opterons,
though.

--
Hubert Chathi - Email/Jabber: address@hidden - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA   (Key available at wwwkeys.pgp.net)