Next release

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Next release
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 16:18:47 -0700

It's time for another release. I'll make an unstable release of the core libraries late next week. I also plan a stable base release, but I will not make a stable release of the gui libraries, unless there is some important patch the someone wants there (or better yet, patch the stable branch yourself so I don't have to do it).

Let me know if there is some reason I should wait.