Re: GNUstep-make and C++ projects...

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: GNUstep-make and C++ projects...
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 00:42:44 +0100

On 01.03.2008, at 14:19, Helge Hess wrote:
Hm, sweet. I think I give it another try today and see what was wrong with using gsmake for me.

I just tried again with gsmake2 and everything works like a charm. The only thing I had to do was setting LD:

---snip---
LD=g++

-include GNUmakefile.preamble
include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/tool.make
-include GNUmakefile.postamble
---snap---

I'm building the tool against two static (C++) libraries and it just works (on MacOSX 10.5 that is).

Next thing would be to move the whole compilation on Windows to gsmake (currently its all VS projects). Maybe next weekend ;-)

Thanks a lot!
  Helge

PS: or should I move to SCons instead? ;->
--
Helge Hess
http://www.helgehess.eu/