Summer of Code 2008

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Summer of Code 2008
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 22:19:06 +0100

I just noticed that application for Google's Summer of Code started
today. We have until 12th of March to submit our application as
mentoring organization.

I am not saying that we have to, the result from the projects last year
were a bit below of what we expected. On the other hand, in the end the
KVO and KVB code that was done during SoC started our implementation in
that area. Without that it might have taken us another year to even look
at it.

Cheers,