Re: FW: Continuous Buttons

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: FW: Continuous Buttons
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:49:44 +0100

Nicola Pero wrote:
> FYI - maybe someone more familiar with buttons in gnustep can answer this ?
>
> Thanks

I haven't tested it myself, but continuous buttons should work, when you
set them up correctly. Sliders aren't too much different and there the
continuous action works.
What is needed is the proper setup, which means to set the sendActionOn:
value to a suitable value. At least this should be the right solution.