Re: GNUstep-make and C++ projects...

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: GNUstep-make and C++ projects...
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:52:44 +0100

On 02.03.2008, at 00:42, Helge Hess wrote:
I just tried again with gsmake2 and everything works like a charm. The only thing I had to do was setting LD:

---snip---
LD=g++

-include GNUmakefile.preamble
include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/tool.make
-include GNUmakefile.postamble
---snap---

I'm building the tool against two static (C++) libraries and it just works (on MacOSX 10.5 that is).

BTW: just added two subprojects and noticed a warning by libtool on MacOS 10.5. Doesn't seem to be critical though:

---snip---
/usr/bin/libtool -static -o obj/libZ1Core.a obj/z1ne_groupdav.o [...cut...] obj/Z1BootstrapNamedProps.o Z1Versit/obj/subproject.o Z1VersitMap/obj/subproject.o /usr/bin/libtool: warning same member name (subproject.o) in output file used for input files: Z1VersitMap/obj/subproject.o and: Z1Versit/ obj/subproject.o (due to use of basename, truncation, blank padding or duplicate input files)
---snap---

Don't know what/why it is, but I thought you might be interested ;-)

Thanks,
  Helge
--
Helge Hess