Re: GNUstep summer of code

From: Hubert Chathi
Subject: Re: GNUstep summer of code
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 12:22:48 -0400

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:02:33 -0600, Adam Fedor <address@hidden> said:

> Hubert has submitted an application for the GNUstep Summer of Code:
> http://code.google.com/soc/2008/gnustep/open.html

> Please add some comments there if you think there are some
> improvements to be made to the application. (Also, encourage more
> students to sign up!).

I'm working on another proposal right now.  See which one is more
interesting.

Also, someone (I think his nick was "risky", or something like that) was
asking on IRC yesterday to speak to a (potential) GSOC mentor because he
had an idea.  Someone should try to get in contact with him too.  If he
pops up on IRC today, maybe I'll point him to this mailing list.

Hubert