Re: bindings and Renaissance

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: bindings and Renaissance
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:55:35 +0000

In bindings.gsmarkup i define 2 textFields. First i bind the 1st field to the
2nd one :
  [first bind:"value" toObject:second ...]
If i change the value of the 1st field, the 2nd one is updated. But I expected that the value of the 1st would be updated when the value of the 2nd one changes. To get that behavior i have to bind the 2nd field to the first.
  [second bind:"value" toObject:first ...]

I think that is the expected behaviour. At least it was what I
implemented :-)

Yes, on Apple Mac OS X it seems to work in the same way. :-)

Thanks